• Tyrone Township is a Passport Acceptance Facility. Applicants are not required to be a resident of Tyrone Township. Anyone is welcome.
• Applications are accepted Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm. Appointments are not required, but it is highly recommended to call the day you'd like to appear to make sure an acceptance agent will be available (810-629-8631).
• Photos are taken on-site for $10.
• Routine service to receive passports is currently taking 6-8 weeks, expedited service within 2-3 weeks door to door.
• For complete information and forms, please visit U.S. Dept. of State's website. The 2019 fee chart may be found here.
• If you have applied for your passport and have questions or want a status check, please call the National Passport Information Center at 877-487-2778.