CLEANING SERVICE NEEDED
Tyrone Township is seeking bids for cleaning services at their new township hall, located at 8420 Runyan Lake Road, Fenton, MI 48430. Cleaning should be done once per week, during after-hours. Business hours are Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. (Print these specs here.)
Building walk-throughs are welcome by appointment by calling Marcie at 810-629-8631.
Please submit bids to Clerk Marcie Husted, Tyrone Township, 10408 Center Road, Fenton, MI 48430 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:00 pm. on Monday, November 18, 2019.
· Office areas, kitchen, hallways, foyers, and meeting room.
· Wash tables in kitchen & meeting room.
· Bathrooms: cleaning and sanitizing front and rear restrooms (toilet and seats, urinals, etc.).
· Vacuuming all rugs and carpets.
· Sweeping or dust mopping all floors.
· Cleaning and dusting of desks, tabletops, glass cabinet in foyer, file cabinet tops, window casings, countertops, kitchen sink, cobwebs.
· Washing and/or dusting of office chair legs.
· Washing front glass doors and interior glass and bathroom mirrors.
· Empty all waste baskets and kitchen recycle bin.
· Clean any lids of waste containers (especially kitchen).
· Put trash outside in specified garbage containers (garbage, recycle).
EVERY OTHER WEEK:
· Bi-weekly wet washing of floors in bathrooms, kitchen, meeting room, foyer and hallways.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL: The cleaning company shall furnish all necessary equipment and cleaning supplies except hand towels, hand soap, and tissue paper required for cleaning the township hall. The Township will provide a storage closet for equipment the Company leaves onsite.
INSURANCE: The cleaning company must carry liability insurance in the following minimum amounts and provide a copy of the Certificate of Liability to the township:
Liability Insurance $1,000,000.00 each person
Bodily Injury Insurance $1,000,000.00 each accident
Property Damage Insurance $1,000,000.00 each accident
Workmen’s Compensation Full Statutory Limits