CLEANING SERVICE NEEDED
Tyrone Township is seeking bids for cleaning services at the township hall, located at 10408 Center Rd., Fenton, MI 48430. Building walk-throughs are welcome during business hours Mon-Thurs 9:00 am- 5:00 pm. Cleaning should be done once per week, during after-hours.
Please submit bids to Clerk Marcella Husted, Tyrone Township, 10408 Center Road, Fenton, MI 48430 or email email@example.com before 4:00 pm on Monday, June 18, 2018. Contact Marcie at 810-629-8631 if you have any questions.
• Office areas, kitchen, hallways, foyers, and meeting room.
• Wash tables in kitchen & meeting room.
• Bathrooms: cleaning and sanitizing front and rear restrooms (toilet and seats, urinals, etc.).
• Vacuuming all rugs and carpets.
• Sweeping or dust mopping all floors.
• Cleaning and dusting of desks, tabletops, glass cabinet in foyer, file cabinet tops, window casings, countertops, kitchen sink, cobwebs.
• Washing and/or dusting of office chair legs.
• Washing front glass doors and interior glass and bathroom mirrors.
• Empty all waste baskets and kitchen recycle bin.
• Clean any lids of waste containers (especially kitchen).
• Put trash outside in specified garbage containers (garbage, recycle).
EVERY OTHER WEEK:
• Bi-weekly wet washing of floors in bathrooms, kitchen, meeting room, foyer and hallways.
EQUIPMENT AND MATERIAL: The cleaning company shall furnish all necessary equipment and cleaning supplies except hand towels, hand soap, and tissue paper required for cleaning the township hall. The Township will provide a storage closet for equipment the Company leaves onsite.
INSURANCE: The cleaning company must carry liability insurance in the following minimum amounts and provide a copy of the Certificate of Liability to the township:
Liability Insurance $1,000,000.00 each person
Bodily Injury Insurance $1,000,000.00 each accident
Property Damage Insurance $1,000,000.00 each accident
Workmen’s Compensation Full Statutory Limits