10408 Center Rd.
Fenton, Michigan 48430
Phone (810) 629-8631
Fax (810) 629-0047
Mon-Thurs 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We use hostdak web hosting services
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
MAY 1, 2018 - 7:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – 7:00 P.M.
APPROVAL OF AGENDA – OR CHANGES
APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
Regular Board Meeting Minutes – April 17, 2018
Clerk’s Warrants and Bills
1. Notice of Annual Bastille Day Run/Walk
2. Livingston County Regional Wastewater Treatment Advisory Board Minutes-March 20, 2018
3. Fire Run Report-March 31, 2018
1. Durocher Outdoor Storage & Construction Office Site Plan and Special Land Use.
2. Yasin LLC Cemetery Site Plan and Special Land Use Permit:
3. Lake Shannon (4) Resolution approving plans, cost estimates, district and preparing roll.
4. Lake Shannon (5) Resolution to schedule the second public hearing and issue required notices.
5. Quote for repairs to the township hall's parking lot.
6. Quote for Parkin Lane road repairs.
7. Authorization for the Assistant Assessor to attend the Michigan Certified Assessing Officer program.
8. Estimates for gravel road improvement projects.
9. Estimate for Old US-23 rehabilitation project.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Supervisor Mike Cunningham Clerk Marcella Husted
Please note: The Public Remarks section appears twice on the agenda - once after Communications and once before Adjournment. Anyone wishing to address the Township Board may do so at these times. The Tyrone Township Board of Trustees has established a policy limiting the time a person may address the Township Board at a regular or at a special meeting during the Public Remarks section of the agenda to three minutes. The Board reserves the right to place an issue under the New Business section of the agenda if additional discussion is warranted or to respond later either verbally or in writing through an appropriately appointed Township Official. - Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Tyrone Township Clerk at (810) 629-8631 at least seven days prior to the meeting.
Help us find dead ends! Please report broken links to firstname.lastname@example.org.