REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
SEPTEMBER 4, 2018 - 7:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER – PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE – 7:00 P.M.
APPROVAL OF AGENDA – OR CHANGES
APPROVAL OF CONSENT AGENDA
Regular Board Meeting Minutes – August 21, 2018
Clerk’s Warrants and Bills
1. Notice of Spectrum digital education grant program August 21, 2018
2. Planning Commission Meeting Synopsis- August 22, 2018
1. New/renovated township hall.
1. Township's audit presentation from Gabridge & Co.
2. Becker boundary realignment request.
3. Rex Land Division.
4. Zoning Ordinance Amendments.
5. Appointment to the Planning Commission.
6. Discussion on speed limits.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Supervisor Mike Cunningham Clerk Marcella Husted
Please note: The Public Remarks section appears twice on the agenda - once after Communications and once before Adjournment. Anyone wishing to address the Township Board may do so at these times. The Tyrone Township Board of Trustees has established a policy limiting the time a person may address the Township Board at a regular or at a special meeting during the Public Remarks section of the agenda to three minutes. The Board reserves the right to place an issue under the New Business section of the agenda if additional discussion is warranted or to respond later either verbally or in writing through an appropriately appointed Township Official. - Individuals with disabilities requiring auxiliary aids or services should contact the Tyrone Township Clerk at (810) 629-8631 at least seven days prior to the meeting.